Started about a month ago and so far so good

Options
I found this on the android market a little over a month ago now. So far I love it. I'm trying to be more healthy and have alot of weight to loose. I just recently went to the website, I never expected all the support there is to find here!

I have been trying to limit what I eat and been using ea sports active 2 for the wii and the biggest loser challenge for the wii.

I know a lot of you will have good tips and ideas of what has worked for you. If you have any additional ideas or anything else i could be doing please feel free to let me know or add me as a friend.

SW 285 lb
CW 249.2 lb
Goal 200 lb by summer 2011
Final Goal 155 lb

4908134.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi

Ive been here just over 2 weeks, and im HOOKED, this site is sooo great and the people here so supportive, id love to share this journey with you. well done on how you've done so far.

Sarah:smile:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I started about 3 plus weeks ago myself and im already down 9 pounds! I looooove this site!!!! Good luck to you! We can all do this together!!!
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats on the weight loss that is a lot in such a short time!

& welcome to the crew. I have found a lot of good support on here myself. Makes checking in here every day a lot easier with the great group of people around!

The weight is coming off a bit slower for me, but I have years of extreme dieting to blame for that. Doing it this way calories in calories out is slow but steady I can say it is working, just slower then I would like. I find that the best thing for me is if I know I have something coming up like a dinner out or a party, something I know there will be more calories I will consume. I be sure to get a good workout in that day & try to burn as many calories as possible. It has really helped me from gaining back everything I had lost like I used to do. I have become much more active since joining this site (I was already pretty active before) but now I do it every day instead of just some days.

Keep up the hard work, sounds like your doing great!

:happy: