Newish

lsenour
lsenour Posts: 8 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Started about 2 weeks ago and have lost 3lbs. Trying to find a workout routine that my tired, night shift working, 40 yr. old body can hang with. I lost this same 70lbs 6yrs ago and could kick myself for not working harder to keep it off. It's time to make time for me again. I make time for everything else.....laundry, dishes, work.....and the list goes on and on, but for some reason I have trouble finding 1hr to go to the gym. My First goal is to go the gym 5 days a week....even if it's for 20min.....something is better than nothing at all.

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Any little bit will help you get into that routine! I started out with 1/2 hour sessions 3 times a week, but not I exercise almost every day for a hour and feel guilty when I cant, because I feel great when I am doing it. You will get there, and love yourself more for doing it!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi, why dont u just try and see if u can maybe walk for half an hr each day just to start :flowerforyou:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    I dont go to the gym. i have 4 children and by the time they are in bed i like to relax as my me time lol

During the day i make extra trips up the stairs, Dance around like a loon whilst cooking ect its not much but it all helps x
This discussion has been closed.