What else has zero calories?

Options

Replies

• cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You guys all kill me..thought this was for really. Well if you dont get any cals by standing while you eat..most of my cals wouldnt count lol I do however argue with my nephew over foods that have negative cals. Meaning it takes more cals to digest them then they have..asked my dietician and she told me not to worry about it b/c I need the ones with cals and she wouldnt answer that lol
    I think ok you people are going to think I have totally lost it but...if you use lotion on your body and it has oils in it..I believe that you absorb them...the reason I think this is because of all the medicines that we put on the skin that get absorbed that way...yes I have dry skin lol
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This thread is so funny!! lol I didn't know the broken cookie one.........I may have deliberate butter fingers in the near future!! lol
  • luckiarmywife
    Options
    I love this! All of them were great! Much needed laugh!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    if you eat a chocolate bar with a diet soda I'm told they cancel each other out...
  • MEidelbach246
    Options
    hahah.. i love the one about whatever you eat while drunk.. ;) but for real purposes- i do have one answer- kosher dill pickles. :)
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Licking the bowl after pouring the brownie mix in pan. Yum and zero calorie!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Licking the beaters and the bowl...they weren't baked, they don't count! :)
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Licking the bowl after pouring the brownie mix in pan. Yum and zero calorie!

lol Love that we were thinking the same thing at the same time!
  • leighow
    leighow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to put all this in my "zero calore" column! LOL love it, made me giggle that is for sure:)
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The last of the milk when you cant fit it in the glass but its too little to put back in the fridge so you just chug it down (I dunno if anyone else does this or its just me) lol
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    food has zero calories when eaten in the dark. Calories need light to thrive ;)
  • stevo1078
    stevo1078 Posts: 26
    Options
    Chocolate eaten with celery since celery is negative calories and the chocolate walks into your stomach with it it's considered negative calorie also.

Much akin to an non-attractive guy showing up to a nightclub with a exceedingly attractive woman and being allowed in due to the company he keeps.
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If someone else orders dessert eating half doesn't count....

My sister used to eat about half my dessert and then half my moms, lol but since she didn't order them she had no calories, even though she was the only one that ate a whole dessert
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    if you eat a chocolate bar with a diet soda I'm told they cancel each other out...

The above is most definitely true!
    Also if you have a burger with a diet soda.
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1) Anything eatten on your birhday, anniversay, Christmas or your kids birthday.
    2) Those 5 french fries you ate out of the fast food bag driving home.
    3) ANYTHING without a nutriion lable and isn't listed on MFP
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Totally did this today with chocolate chip cookie dough....not baked....doesn't count
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    Anything you eat whilst drunk - you cannot remember the calories, therefore they MUST be free!!!
  • PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    BerryH- I like the way you think. So, if I skip the olive in my martini it'll be calorie free?

I am going to go with any portions of restaurant food you bring home and reheat. It doesn't taste as good, so why should the calories count?

My sweetie seems to believe that anything eaten while moving doesn't count. That giant waffle cone filled with three scoops of chocolaty, caramely, nutty fat bombs? Doesn't count if you eat it on a leisurely stroll by the beach.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Much akin to an non-attractive guy showing up to a nightclub with a exceedingly attractive woman and being allowed in due to the company he keeps.

OMG i almost DIED when i read this!!! AWESOME!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If you buy a Mars Bar and give away half, then the calories you didn't eat cancel out the calories you do eat.
    Result (we're all good at maths, right?) = 0 calories.
    I suspect this would also apply to other chocolate bars :)