Suck-losing the last 10 pounds

I have been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now. I also do not have as much motivation as I did when I first started (although I still want to lose the weight). What do all of you do to get past the plateau and keep yourself motivated?

Replies

• nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    I have been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now. I also do not have as much motivation as I did when I first started (although I still want to lose the weight). What do all of you do to get past the plateau and keep yourself motivated?
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I just think about how hard I have worked and remember that if I don't keep at it that weight will find its way back on. I just gotta keep keepin on!
    (this is harder on some days than others)
    I have heard that the last 10 is the hardest to lose so just keep that in mind and don't let it get you down.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    I've just been through the same thing!!! I'm still working on my last 4lbs, but the scale started moving again when I INCREASE food AND exercise! Check out my post for more info if you like!

Good luck (and cute babes - I have two at home as well!).
    :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/19865-how-to-break-a-plateau-eat-more-scary-i-know
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member

I have heard that the last 10 is the hardest to lose so just keep that in mind and don't let it get you down.

Hmmm... If this is the case... drop your goal weight to 10 lbs less than it is now and you should have no problem losing these 10 lbs since they will no longer be your last 10 :laugh:

But seriously... I am so totally there right now! I am at my "goal weight" (meaning the lightest I have been since I was about 12, but I am shooting for 10 lbs below that and the scale is CREEPING at this point. Like 1/4 lb a week.