Salad Dressing

Options
I found this brand Walden Farms No Calorie, Fat,Carbs,Gluten, or Sugars salad dressings. They actually taste really good. I do not recommend their BBQ sauce at all....lol!

Heres a link http://waldenfarms.com/products/dressings.html

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, and I'll be sure not to get the BBQ sauce! Haha.
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi just took alook at the website is there one in the uk.
  • MommyPower
    Options
    They can probably ship it to you. You can also find the dressings in Walmarts and Food-lions.
  • Itsmetimi
    Itsmetimi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    have you tried the fruit dip?
  • KRB1009
    KRB1009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Which flavor did you try?
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    They do have alot of sodium though if that makes a difference to u. I actually didn't mind the BBQ sauce but I'm not that into BBQ sauce my husband didn't mind the BBQ sauce eiher but didn't like the dressing... I wish they had free samples
  • TamDTam
    TamDTam Posts: 115
    Options
    I bought this a few weeks ago.... they sell it at my local Walmart... It really does taste good... but I threw it away because it has artificial sweetener, something I am trying my best to avoid.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that link. My boyfriend cannot have corn syrup (major allergy) and you would not BELIEVE the amount of dressing and marinades that have it in there...
  • MommyPower
    Options
    I have thousand island, ranch, blue cheese, creamy bacon, and raspberry vinaigrette. As far as salt/sodium goes its just about the same amount in everything else. I try not not add salt when i cook. I only use Mrs. Dash seasonings or i make my own so i can control my sodium intake.
  • MommyPower
    Options
    have you tried the fruit dip?

I have not found it yet but i do plan on trying it. I think i will just order it.