Just need to buckle down this week!

Options
What a crappy week! I've been tired after work and haven't wanted to do anything... my exercise was very lackluster two nights in a row! Today at work we had a luncheon for one of the therapist because it was her last day... and I brought my lunch so that I would "behave" and ended up having a huge cheat day. Now I just feel gross. So after feeling sorry for myself for a bit tonight, I've decided that from now until I leave for my vacation, I am sticking to my meal plan and exercise plan and drink way more water! I know my boy is planning to take me out to eat a couple of times while I am in Tampa, but while I am down there I intend to keep working out (helps that he has a gym membership!) and sticking to my diet as much as possible.

This weekend I am going to be playing "catch up" with my work out for sure.

I guess writing this and being able to refer back to it helps!

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a crappy week! I've been tired after work and haven't wanted to do anything... my exercise was very lackluster two nights in a row! Today at work we had a luncheon for one of the therapist because it was her last day... and I brought my lunch so that I would "behave" and ended up having a huge cheat day. Now I just feel gross. So after feeling sorry for myself for a bit tonight, I've decided that from now until I leave for my vacation, I am sticking to my meal plan and exercise plan and drink way more water! I know my boy is planning to take me out to eat a couple of times while I am in Tampa, but while I am down there I intend to keep working out (helps that he has a gym membership!) and sticking to my diet as much as possible.

This weekend I am going to be playing "catch up" with my work out for sure.

I guess writing this and being able to refer back to it helps!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You Can stick to It!!!

Enjoy the vacation though, get in some beach time!