What's a 30 day shred ??

Options
Can someone explain how this works? I saw it in another post?

Ta x :happy:

Replies

• EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Its Jilliam Michaels DVD 30 day Shred!!!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Google it - it's a work out DVD by Jillian Michaels (trainer from the Biggest loser).
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's the Jillian Michaels work out DVD. I started it 4 days ago and it kicks butt. It has 3 levels of work outs and you do each level untill you can go to the next and you do this DVD everyday for 30 days straight!!!! After 4days I really feel that if I stick with it for the 30 days straight I will see results! Try it out. You only need 2 3lb dumbells and the dvd which is only like $9.99. Give it a try!!!
  • nreeves11
    nreeves11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have Comcast OnDemand you can also watch it on ExerciseTV.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It really is pretty awesome. The workouts are only 20 minutes (25 including warm-up/cool down) and you can use any size hand weights you want... I've started using 8 lb weights for one set and then 5 lbs for the second set. I highly recommend all of the Jillian Michael's workouts but this one is definitely a good starter.
  • Wyot25
    Wyot25 Posts: 12
    Options
    Cool thanks, ill look it out n might give it a go. There's no way im gonna keep myself motivated for 30 days, the most i last is like 6 or 7 days LOOL >_<
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    It's ONLY the single best workout DVD EVER! lol...seriously tho, Jillian Michaels managed to cram all sorts of pain and sweat into 20 minute workouts that will give results if you are honestly putting your best into every move and keeping your diet within reason, as she likes to remind you that you can eat your way through any amount of exercise so it's so very important to keep track and keep accountable.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, has strenght,cardio,and abs all in 27 minutes of non stop sweating!!!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks, ill look it out n might give it a go. There's no way im gonna keep myself motivated for 30 days, the most i last is like 6 or 7 days LOOL >_<

LOL I've never completed the full 30 days... I get bored which is why I own almost every other JM dvd also... I just pick one every night or every other night and do it. 30 Day Shred is the one I make myself do when I'm really not in the mood because its so short yet effective.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I'm doing Day 7 today. I LOVE it. I burn 200-230 calories per my HRM but I really feel like it's working! I've lost 3.4lbs in the first six days as well.