I haven't lost any weight?? what am I doing wrong?

Options
2»

Replies

• cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    As a lot of people have said, don't worry about the scales. Use a tape measure and measure the inches/cm's instead. This will give you a far greater gauge than the scales alone!
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    Yes! except I actually gained 6lb yesterday after two weeks of after eating and exercising! I went from 9stone 10pounds to 10stne 6!! Read my post and see some ofthe answers to why this may be.

You should measure yourself instead of weigh and muscle does weigh more than fat :smile:

9 stone 10 to 10stone 6 is a 10 pound gain. 14 pounds per stone.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Have you done measurements? Ive been the same way with only about a two pound loss since January but Ive lost 5.5 inches all around! Are you still doing the Shred?

yeah, still doing the shread but starting over again as I had to take a break due to a back injury... still enjoy it though
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    As a lot of people have said, don't worry about the scales. Use a tape measure and measure the inches/cm's instead. This will give you a far greater gauge than the scales alone!

Kicking myself now for not measuring myself before starting.... i was advised to but just too keen to start and thought the pounds would show... how wrong was I... getting the measuring tape out tonight before I do anymore
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes! except I actually gained 6lb yesterday after two weeks of after eating and exercising! I went from 9stone 10pounds to 10stne 6!! Read my post and see some ofthe answers to why this may be.

You should measure yourself instead of weigh and muscle does weigh more than fat :smile:

Sorry what I meant was 10stone 2. :sick: :laugh: Dohh!!
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options

Sorry what I meant was 10stone 2. :sick: :laugh: Dohh!!

well from your profile pic, you look good anyway!! I put 6lbs on in 2 weeks, so I fell your pain :-)