My Fitness Journey

Options
I am proud and thankful to say that since September of last year to now I lost a little over 40 lbs. My beginning weight was 170lbs and my current weight is 126. I am so thankful that I was able to lose weight, and I say thankful because I know how difficult this journey can be for some and I wish all the best to everyone who is trying to achieve their goals to becoming more healthy.
That being said, I need to create new goals. I no longer need to lose weight, however this site is still my support system and it keeps me motivated and inspired. This journey has truly made me realize how much passion I have for staying fit and helping others. I decided that I want to work towards getting my fitness instructor certification. However, I need to build up my endurance and increase muscle strength and definition. I have increased my protein and my strength training and I am going to run a few 5K's over the summer, can anyone give me some advice on the best way to get myself to where I need to be in order to achieve this certication. Thanks! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Roukie
    Roukie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Good luck with your next journey
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    I say master the P90X...if you can do that.. then you can do anything!! :)
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I say master the P90X...if you can do that.. then you can do anything!! :)
    Good idea, I heard that was tough!
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    its so great to see someone, that was where im at now, finally meet their goal... i'll cry when i hit 126 :) Im just trying for 145 right now.
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree with the P90X plan, it works and will get you ripped. Good luck and congrats on your weight loss.