BOWFLEX Select Tech Sale!!!!!!! $249

Options
Check out this site to get a code for an amazing deal on select techs. I love mine and paid almost double for them....

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=197437&t=2777371

If you use Upromise, click through their link to receive 3% back.

THE CODE SLICKDEAL IS *DEAD*

USE CODE D4PFSE2 TO GET THE DEAL TO WORK Thanks to JokerDev for the find!!!

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Wow!!! If I wasn't spending that much at a convention this weekend I'd be all over it :(
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The Bowflex site is also offering a free bench (value $159) with free shipping when you purchase the SelecTech 552($399)...works out to be the same price as purchasing them separately...just depends on if you need a bench!

But, I called and got them to switch the bench for the stand...love, love, love this set!!! :)
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Damn...I just bought some from ****s Sporting Goods!! I'll pass this on to friends though....
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Thank you so much for posting this. I just ordered mine. I have been wanting these weights for over a year but they are so dang expensive but with the code it is affordable for the Bowflex brand & reputation. I am so happy! I knew I wanted some after my tax refund came but now I have to spend even less to get what I wanted.

You are awesome!!
  • txjulie
    Options
    bump - this is one great deal!! If you do P90X or Chalean Extreme these are the weights they are using.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    gotta get on this right here
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!! That is a great price.
  • txjulie
    Options
    bump. Great deal right here - 1/2 price & free shipping. Used in p90x & Chalean Extreme programs.