Lightest weight running (a pretty big SV)

Options
daddyratty
daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
Passed through a couple of my mini-goals this week.

262 was where I took pictures so when I run my first marathon I can say "I went from 262 to 26.2"

261 was the lightest weight I've ever been running (back in 2008) before I stopped running and ballooned in weight.

Now I'm 259. This means that I am doing less and less damage to my joints all the time. One more pound and I'll have lost 25 since joining MFP on February 11.

I am also only 11 pounds away from being the lightest my wife has ever seen me (10+ years married, known her almost 13 years).

Replies

• kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I can say "I went from 262 to 26.2"

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great!!!!!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    well done keep going:happy:
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good Job..
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I have been there and its a pretty remarkable feeling being one of the largest people on a course and finishing!

Live proud! Live forward!
  • newrunner08
    Options
    Super! Small goals are easy to obtain and easier to keep from getting discouraged! You are doing great!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    this is AWESOME!!!! you are doing great...keep it up!
  • foleykm22
    foleykm22 Posts: 32
    Options
    So awesome! great job!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - you've also made me realise that my husband has never seen me lighter than I am now. I've just reached the weight I was when we got married, but want to go a lot further. It all feels very exciting - I look forward to following your progress. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!