ATTN SoCal Tough Mudders

Options
Groupon has a deal right now. $84 for an entry into the SoCal Tough Mudder! For those of us that already paid $140, its too late. However, if you have been on the Tough Mudder fence, this may be the push you need.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/tough-mudder-la?c=dnb&p=18
www.toughmudder.com

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wow, never heard of it before. That course looks mean. Maybe next year lol.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Holy cr@p Amanda- I just actually saw this course... WTF? I can't believe (yet I can at the same time) that you are doing this... You Are Crazy! haha. Just one question... on which butt cheek are you getting the tat?
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amanda, you are nucking futs! OMG that looks like so much fun! I don't think I'd make it thru the first obstacle let alone all of them. I would love to do something like that, but there's one big reason that I can't ever. Are you doing this with the hubby? How do you even train for that?
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I asked the hubby to do it with me. When he stopped laughing at me he told me politly no. I am running with a coworker. He wants to wear the mankini from Borat... Hoping he does! They have a whole training regiment for it. I just need to up my run miles and start working on that training hard core. The ski slope is the one I am most scared of. Its a 40% incline, we are guessing for one mile... :sad: Eugh! I figure after this a half marathon will be a cake walk.

I should totally get the tattoo on my bum! That would be awesome! Unfortunatly, its a beer event and I don't drink beer, so I will probably be too sober to get a tattoo. :grumble:

Its two and a half hour drive! :yawn: Thats one of the really bad parts.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Why do you do this to me... now I'm thinking about doing this next year. Definitely not this year... don't get any ideas. I'm gonna rock that tat though- beer or not. May etch it in myself with splinters from the lumberjack log....
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm not badass enough to to this but I am signed up for Warrior Dash at Lake Elsinor.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    That looks AWESOME!!!