Mornin' Sunshine!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hey everyone! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday! I am not sure what we are doing yet. It's in the mid-90's here AGAIN....like the 4th day in a row for this heat wave! SIGH!

I am sure I will hit the gym at some point, but right now I am sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and watching my son play with his toys and dance to the theme song for Tigger and Pooh on the Disney Channel! hehe :laugh: Saturday mornings ROCK!

Hugs!! And :heart: to all!

-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday! I am not sure what we are doing yet. It's in the mid-90's here AGAIN....like the 4th day in a row for this heat wave! SIGH!

I am sure I will hit the gym at some point, but right now I am sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and watching my son play with his toys and dance to the theme song for Tigger and Pooh on the Disney Channel! hehe :laugh: Saturday mornings ROCK!

Hugs!! And :heart: to all!

-Tam
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    G'mornin! M'lady! And everyone else up at the crack.

It's amazing what I can do with my wife away at "girls weekend".

I've already, fed and walked the dog, ran for 45 minutes (650 cals woo hoo), taken a shower, done a load of laundry, and took out the trash. Crazy.

Course, now I have no Idea what I'm gonna do the rest of the day, I had planned to hit baseballs, but that's no more then 1 hour. Maybe I should hit the bar, haven't done that in a while.
  • TamTastic
    Options

I've already, fed and walked the dog, ran for 45 minutes (650 cals woo hoo), taken a shower, done a load of laundry, and took out the trash. Crazy.

Course, now I have no Idea what I'm gonna do the rest of the day, I had planned to hit baseballs, but that's no more then 1 hour. Maybe I should hit the bar, haven't done that in a while.
    .g

Nice! Home alone for the weekend! hehe

How do you handle the heat when exercising?? Or is it not as hot up your way?? I can't even breathe If I go outside..which is good that I have a gym to go to that is nice and air conditioned!

Hmm maybe I am just spoiled from growing up on the West Coast where humidity is NOTHING compared to here! :) You would think I would be used to it by now! Oh well!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Morning folks.

I'm working this fine beautiful day in the scenic North Carolina Mountains (aka God's Bosom). It's currently 64 degrees with not a cloud in the sky.

I hope everyone has a glorious Saturday.

Hugs to all.

-J:heart:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    morning all

well im off to work the 2nd job we have 25 vacation villas to clean today and its going to be 94 and HUMID YUCK!!! just think of all the calories im gonna burn hehe

everyone have a great saturday!!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Morning folks.

I'm working this fine beautiful day in the scenic North Carolina Mountains (aka God's Bosom). It's currently 64 degrees with not a cloud in the sky.

I hope everyone has a glorious Saturday.

Hugs to all.

-J:heart:

64???? Sigh, that sounds like Oregon weather!! Man!!! Well, ENJOY!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Well, 64 was fun while it lasted...

It is now...

• TamTastic
    Options
    Well, 64 was fun while it lasted...

It is now...

:huh: :grumble: :noway:

Hmmm, I don't think it's been even 66 here since maybe MAY!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    morning folks.... I am having a lazy day... dragged my butt out of bed at 9:00 and am just sitting now to have my tea.... mind you i was somewhat efficient and put a load of laundry on...

Its gonna be another hot one here too.... 32 with the humidex (thats celcius... dont know how to convert to ferinhite... and dont know how to spell ferinhite either)

felling really good about myself these days lost another pound for a grand total of 45 and im thinking of getting a new piercing ... maybe this weekend :)

Jackie
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Had to get out of bed early to get my hair cut, Maybe I will be brave and finally post a more recent photo.

Gonna be a scorcher here in VA today...It was already 84 at 9:45 am....*sigh* is right. I guess it will be a house cleaning and laundry day *yuck* (but someone has to do it!

Have great Saturday ya'll!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning MF Pals!

Ran 11 miles this morning, but now in complete slug-mode. :sick:

It would be wrong to sit my 7-year-old in front of the tv all day so I can nap, right???????y_thinking.gif

Enjoy your days'! :smooched:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Going to take the kiddos to my parents and to my sisters' houses in a little while, then hubby and I are headed to Waynesville, NC (a little mountain town about an hour away) for a weekend ALONE.:smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Morning MF Pals!

It would be wrong to sit my 7-year-old in front of the tv all day so I can nap, right???????y_thinking.gif

11 miles?!?!

Sheesh...what makes *me* tired...
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    66 degrees you know that's a texas winter right? Down here we would all be in our heavy jackets:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Morning MF Pals!

11 miles?!?!

Sheesh...what makes *me* tired...

I was thinking the same thing.....
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Morning or should I say almost afterrnoon. Its 11:30 here I got up like a half and hour ago. I like to sleep in, anyways hope everyone has a great saturday.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

.g

Nice! Home alone for the weekend! hehe

How do you handle the heat when exercising?? Or is it not as hot up your way?? I can't even breathe If I go outside..which is good that I have a gym to go to that is nice and air conditioned!

Hmm maybe I am just spoiled from growing up on the West Coast where humidity is NOTHING compared to here! :) You would think I would be used to it by now! Oh well!

Well, today I worked out at 7 am while it was only 75 so it was ok. This afternoon I kind of curled into a shell in my AC and just napped and played with the dogs. It's freakin opressive right now.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I got my ride (17.5 miles) in at 6:00am while it was "only" 75. sun2.gif

Spent rest of day working (inside of course) and watching Tour de France.