I have stripper boobs!!!

Options
Hehehe! :laugh:
So yes, awesome subject line, but really - this is an awesome NSV for me!
I have gone down from busting out of a 36DD to comfortably fitting in a 34DD!!! So happy right now!
Not to mention the Old Navy Bf jeans (size 12) I bought slightly-too-tight a year ago now require a belt... belt that I can now tighten two loops tighter!
Sorry, I just needed to gloat. I can't see ANY difference when I look in the mirror or at pictures, so I think I need to focus on feel right now :bigsmile: and I'm so happy!!!
(Oh, and to clarify, the stripper boobs part is from my mom. She says that only strippers can have DD with a band less than 36 :tongue: looks like I proved her wrong! hehe)

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I think one of the greatest NSV is being able to fit into clothes we love that were too tight the last time we tried to put them on. :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done :D
    I think you can definitely gloat though - you have worked hard and deserve it! :D
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV. I love the thread title too; it made me curious. Keep up the good work.
  • dixiejeep
    dixiejeep Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful!!! keep it up girly :happy:
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Great job! And your mom is definitely wrong! I'm a 34DDD and not a stripper lol.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    WTG - Now when are you getting the stripper pole put in? Just kidding!!! :tongue: :happy:
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    WTG - Now when are you getting the stripper pole put in? Just kidding!!! :tongue: :happy:

well, actually.... hehehe just kidding!

and i know, when i told my mom i needed $$ for new bras, she was like, "you're finally shrinking then, huh?" and i was like, in the band, not the cup. to which she replied, "damn, you really do have your grandma's genes!" (she's a 34F believe it or not :tongue:)
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you are a lucky girl! wish I had boobs like that!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Lol...i dont know about boobs just that I want some! Glad ur happy!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Awesome that's gotta feel super kewl !! I went from a 40 D to 36 C ..I don't lose my girlies anymore !
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm so disappointed when there are no pics :-)

Congratulations and keep it up!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Most popular thread evah! Oh and congrats. I wish my mom told me I have stripper boobs.

Oh wait...never mind.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Pics or your lying... I also carry lots of dollar bills. And there a pole bolted to my truck bed!

Oh and that was just for laughs... Dont kill me please...
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread has almost 600 views, but less than 20 replies. :laugh:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    LOL
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread has almost 600 views, but less than 20 replies. :laugh:

The lurker guys are expecting........PICTURES. Great job. Nice NSV!!
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I hope that happens to me :-)
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I saw the headline on the message board, I laughed and told my wife. She told me read it to see how she could get those too without paying for them. :bigsmile: While she's also happy for your victory, she's slightly disappointed she didn't learn a secret method to increase her girls.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!