omg im a scavenger

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
I just woofed down the crumbs from my sons bag of chips...... it was only like half a mouthful....but im definately feeling like that crow on the side of the road who is eating nasty leftover bits and pieces lol

:bigsmile: jackie

Replies

• jackeh
    Options
    I just woofed down the crumbs from my sons bag of chips...... it was only like half a mouthful....but im definately feeling like that crow on the side of the road who is eating nasty leftover bits and pieces lol

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Been there!!! I feel your pain! :ohwell:

:laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    LOL, I know how it is! I put regular chips (I only eat baked these days!) in my husband's lunches, and then lick my fingers to get a "taste" of the "real" ones!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Haha, that's so sad, and I'm guilty of this also. One of my co-workers had a dove dark chocolate bar the other day and I just sat there and smelled the glorious aroma of the wrapper...mmmmm.....
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's so sad, and I'm guilty of this also. One of my co-workers had a dove dark chocolate bar the other day and I just sat there and smelled the glorious aroma of the wrapper...mmmmm.....

Mmmmm... DOVE IS MY FAV!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

OMG, you're a wrapper sniffer too!! LMAOOOOOO

Someone else posted about this around Easter time and sniffing the Cadbury Cream Egg wrapper and I laughed for days with the visual in my head! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options

Someone else posted about this around Easter time and sniffing the Cadbury Cream Egg wrapper and I laughed for days with the visual in my head! :laugh: :laugh:

That was me!! im the Cadbury cream egg wrapper sniffer lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Yes! You changed your name!! Hahaha! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options

Yes! You changed your name!! Hahaha! :laugh: :laugh:

I did change my name cause MFP put my total weight lost to 0 pounds again and i was pissed i wanted to sshow alllll my weight lost!!!

And great now im gonna be remembered as the crumb licker and the wrapper sniffer.... :laugh: :laugh:

wow i lead a sad existance lol

Jackie:bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yep, but dark chocolate wrapper is GLORIOUS.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I was almost quilty of that about 10 minutes ago while making the kids lunch......I did sniff the bag first....:laugh: :blushing: and then thru the bag in the trash!