Level of activity

Options
Wondering what I should set my level at, now that I have a new job. Work in a Coffee shop so its a lot of twisting, walking, etc.? anyone have a good idea. I have it set at active now, but want to make sure I have it set for the right one

Replies

• RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    I would say active if your standing all day. Wouldnt go as far as to say very active.
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    I have always wondered the same - if I have set mine correctly. I sit all day for work, but then I workout at the gym pretty hard 5 days per week.

Good question. I would say you are probably safe.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I have always wondered the same - if I have set mine correctly. I sit all day for work, but then I workout at the gym pretty hard 5 days per week.

Good question. I would say you are probably safe.

you don't count exercise as part of your "activity level" which is why you input exercise on its own and get calories back for that. If you did account for it in activity level then there would be no need to add the exercise you did as those calories would be double counted.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    not that i would want to confuse you more, but i would consider that lightly active. Lightly active is compared nursing or other occupations where you are on your feet most of the time. also consider what you do when you aren't at work (besides working out) do you do alot of activity in the "off hours"? or go right to the couch?

do not count exercise in you activity level....if you then add it to your log you are double crediting you calories!!!!