Updated profile to "maintain"

Options
HOORAY!! I have finally reached (actually exceeded) my weight loss goals and figured it was time to switch to maintain mode! That is the coolest feeling! My profile doesn't truly reflect my journey. I only found out about MFP about a month ago (but wish I had found it a couple of years ago!). From my heaviest, I have lost 65 pounds! It doesn't even seem real...

If I can do this....ANYONE CAN!! :happy:

Replies

• Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    WTG!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    great success! i cant wait to be able to put maintain!
  • angelinaocean
    Options
    So proud of you! You are such a great example to me and I cant wait to get there myself!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Do you have before/after pics?i love those
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    congrats! That's awesome :)
  • rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

@Nmama - I will try to get some pics up soon. I have a before and can actually now fit both legs into one leg of the pants I was wearing in that picture! I just need to dig the pants out of the basement and get an after picture taken! Thanks for the reminder.
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't wait!
    Thanks everyone!

@Nmama - I will try to get some pics up soon. I have a before and can actually now fit both legs into one leg of the pants I was wearing in that picture! I just need to dig the pants out of the basement and get an after picture taken! Thanks for the reminder.
  • rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    Options
    I'll get some pictures up soon. There a before and old after picture on my blog if you want to see those: www.gettingitbacktogether.blogspot.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!