Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Metabolic Resistance Training.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    eating lots of small meals often a day so your metabolism i constantly working :o) unfortunately my schedule doesn't permit me to do that, but i have a friend with 4 babies all within 2 years of each other & lost her weight EVERY time by breastfeeding & eating 6-8 meals of 100-200 calories each throughout the day :o)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Build muscle.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    eating lots of small meals often a day so your metabolism i constantly working :o) unfortunately my schedule doesn't permit me to do that, but i have a friend with 4 babies all within 2 years of each other & lost her weight EVERY time by breastfeeding & eating 6-8 meals of 100-200 calories each throughout the day :o)
    actually this has been disproven on several studies, its more about proper nutrition now than how many meals a day you eat.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options

The multiple small meals thing is probably the most repeated myth of dieting out there. It has no effect on your total metabolism for the day. Eat whenever and however many meals you want to as long as you stay within your calories. The breastfeeding probably had more to do with the weight loss then the 6-8 small meals as it takes a lot of energy to produce milk.