30 day shred

showell37
showell37 Posts: 5
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I just finished my first day of 30 day shred workout. I did level 1 an finished the whole 20 minutes. My question is how do I log this into my exercise, everything I try to put in it does not recognize. Do I need to put each exercise we did in individually?
Please Help so I can get my accurate calories lost!!

Replies

• lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    I went and located circuit training, I put in time done and then went and created exercise
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Most people put it under circuit training but without a heart rate monitor you will not know if the number MFP gives is correct. I weigh 160 lbs. and on level one I only burned between 180 and 200 calories. Level two I am burning about 225.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    you can only use the numbers on mfp as a guide when it comes to calories burned because they do it as an average and not by your weight and age and all that.. A HRM is the best bet, but some of us can afford it for now.

30 day shred is circuit training. easiest way to log it with out a HRM.
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    I use a HRM and I burn about 275-310 cals on level one. You can use the High Impact aerobics option to guesstimate...but unless you use a hrm you won't know exactly. You can get one for about $25 at walmart....they aren't top of the line and you have to take your heart rate constantly throughout the workout....but it's worth it, I think, to have an accurate count.
This discussion has been closed.