New around here

Options
i had a baby about a year ago. I really want to get to a weight appropriate for my height and build. I am working on not binge eating like I have done for years. I am now able to manage my eating since I just finished breastfeeding. I would like support on here so I stop bombarding my husband with calorie counts, though he insists he doesn't mind :-)

Replies

• DuKristin
    DuKristin Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Dawn! Welcome to MFP :) Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey. I think the key is to remain focused, think of it as a healthy eating plan not a diet, and just take it one day at a time! Feel free to friend me if you want!

Kristin :)
  • rel1982
    rel1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I hope you find it as helpful and encouraging as I have :)
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    Hello there Dawn,

I am new here myself. This is my 6th day. I joined because I am looking to become healthier and look good in the process. :-)
    Have a support system is a wonderful thing. I am sure you will love the support you get here. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help support each other with this.
  • pirate7018
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Anyone have any luck setting this app to display carbs instead of calories?