Do you know of any good Interval Training Iphone Apps

Options
I'm in search for a good interval trainig app for my iphone. I'm going to begin Jeff Galloway's Run/Walk/Run Training Method to increase my speeds. I want to be able to create my own intervals and have the app cue me when it's time to walk or run. I'm having a hard time finding a good one. Please let me know what you are using out there. It also needs to play over my music :-).

Replies

• Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Options
    Micoach is really good but I don't think you can make custom intervals on there. However, the interval workouts they do give are amazing! They mix it up with longer endurance runs and slower recovery runs throughout the week and you even have the coach telling you to speed up if you are too slow. It's deffo worth having a play around with it :) x
  • codercowboy
    Options
    I made an interval training app after searching for a good one for a while. The other apps I tried were really complicated to setup when all I wanted was something that was easy to configure a couple of intervals and go, so I made that app myself. It may work for you if others aren't, here's the webpage about it:

http://www.codercowboy.com/RunnersIntervalTimer/index.html