birthday hair cut...

Options
all this talk about new haircuts. i wanted on tooo. so since today is my birthday :flowerforyou: i decided that i was going to get one. this is it. it was cut in shoulder length bob. decided to go short. toooo hot here in the south for hair on the neck. the back is like spiky. it's like kate's hair cut for the show "john & kate plus 8". i love it. did go get the chinese i wanted. decided that if i craved it that bad, better get it. i filled up on a salad first than just got one plate of a little of my favs. i feel realy sick to my stomach now. got a new game for my wii, and son got me a ds and the two brain age games. gee turned 49 and now i get video games for my birthday. :tongue: LOL....
well, time to play games and work off lunch. dinner will be light......
have a great day.................:laugh:
chipper

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    all this talk about new haircuts. i wanted on tooo. so since today is my birthday :flowerforyou: i decided that i was going to get one. this is it. it was cut in shoulder length bob. decided to go short. toooo hot here in the south for hair on the neck. the back is like spiky. it's like kate's hair cut for the show "john & kate plus 8". i love it. did go get the chinese i wanted. decided that if i craved it that bad, better get it. i filled up on a salad first than just got one plate of a little of my favs. i feel realy sick to my stomach now. got a new game for my wii, and son got me a ds and the two brain age games. gee turned 49 and now i get video games for my birthday. :tongue: LOL....
    well, time to play games and work off lunch. dinner will be light......
    have a great day.................:laugh:
    chipper
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Looks great! :)

I love John and Kate Plus 8! She makes MY job as a mother seem easy!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    6370.gif

Is that show still on????
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: your new do!!!
  • Iwaseya
    Iwaseya Posts: 1
    Options
    It was my birthday 2 weeks ago and that's what I did; I got a hair cut and a facial...I totally loved it! Happy Birthday!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!
    11519.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the wishes. having a great day so far. DH is real proud of himself he didn't forget this year. first time in many years he remembered. LOL
    thanks again....
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I got my mom a DS for her birthday as well and she has the two brain ages! Hope that your day was good!