workout DVD suggestions

Options
i'm looking to buy a new workout DVD--i'm getting bored with my current ones. any suggestions? i'm looking for something that will burn a good bit of calories in 30 minutes or less, preferably. any suggestions would be great! thanks :)

Replies

• shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, ripped in 30, the biggest loser last chance workout, biggest loser cardio max
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, ripped in 30, the biggest loser last chance workout, biggest loser cardio max
    YEP! Have all of them and love them!! I like the BL bootcamp with Bob too.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    The short ones that I own are Biggest Loser Cardio Max, there is an old one with bob, Jillian and kim and a newer one with Sione, Tara and Bob. They are both good work outs. You can choose to do one work out or all three depending on the time you have. One thing you might consider is getting a longer one ( myfavs are: jillian Michaels, banish fat and Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones) and just do 30 minutes, then stop it. The next day start where you ended? I also like 30 day shred.
    What work out dvd's do you currently own?
    ~Corina
  • aleeroley
    aleeroley Posts: 14
    Options
    My favorite one is Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver Training dvd. It's cardio and strength in one 30 min workout. I've tried P90x but it's not for me. I rather run outside and then do some toning workouts, or stay inside when the weather is bad and do the Jackie dvd. You should give it a try :)
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing 30 day shred and I love it!! U get a real workout in 20 minutes
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam Fat Blaster is a killer!