BELLY FAT!

etpx3
etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Sorry if there's already a thread on this, but anyways. What are some effective ways to lose this gut of mine? Types of exercises, food, diet pills....WHATEVER?! help please =]

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Me too!

5108536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cutting carbs helps get rid of belly fat! running is also a big help! good luck
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    I found this website and it is great for explaining what our bodies need to lose weight and eliminate hunger. Hope you enjoy! http://www.quickandsimple.com/diet-weight-loss/tips-calculator/belly-fat-foods
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Belly fat goes away the same way any other fat does. I would first of all, stay away from any stupid pills, creams, or other magic potions you see advertised. They are all a waste of money.

Body fat, including the belly, is only going to get smaller (unless you count surgery) by eating a good, balanced diet that creates a calorie deficit where you are eating less than you are burning off daily in conjunction with a good exercise program that incorporates both strength training and cardio.

ALL cardio will help you. The cardio that is best is quit frankly the activity that you will stick with consistently and enjoy as long as it raises your heart rate and burns calories.

I know this isn't the answer you were probably looking for, but it is the truthful one.
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    thanks to all of you! =) i'll definitely keep you posted on my progress
This discussion has been closed.