Exercise is bad for you

Options
I was heading home from work on my bike tonight when bang Lexus meets bike and I meet tarmac. I'm finally home from the hospital 5.5 hours later with lots of cuts, bruises, swelling and a couple of busted ribs.... Remind me again how exercise is good for you!!

Ian

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your home and not to busted up. Man it will only make you stronger though!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hope u feel better
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    awe.. ya i'm fairly paranoid everyday that i'm going to be hit. no one can drive out here and yet i'm the one that can't seem to pass the driving test.
    I swear, somedays i think... this ... is how i'm going to die. some stupid *kitten* that decides they can cut me off while i'm walking. like i'm just .. a fly on their windshield.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Oh no!!! I hope you mend quickly.
    Motorists can be such c*ck waffles, can't they?
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Stay strong!!! I am glad you are ok!!!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Well, if he can afford a Lexus, then he can afford your lawsuit. :laugh:

Time to get a good lawyer! :devil:

Just kidding - glad to hear you're OK.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    OUCH! That is awful!!
    I am cycling these days too, but I ride at night when my streets are empty. In the near future I'm going to longer distances and ride on roads that are more public vs my neighborhood and its definitely risky. I hope you heal fast and can get on your bicycle and feel good again :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yikes! So glad you're ok. I don't trust drivers any further than I can throw their automobiles!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    see exercise is good for you ,you survived that accident to where as a normal person without proper conditioning and strong muscles would have gotten it worse ,but you were strong. or the tarmac was cheap and absorbed your crash