37 down, just under 100 to go. Newbie loves this site!

Options
I just switched over from another site for tracking nutrition and exercise, mostly because MFP has online AND mobile. I had no idea that the community aspect could be so interesting and supportive. I'm lovin' what I'm seeing, and I think this will be the added component to prompt me past those inevitable bad days and plateaus down the road.

I've been tired of sitting on the obese sideline for so long that now I'm tired of being tired of it. I just want to be healthy and active.

I've done great so far this year, though March has been a touch sketchy. Still, I'm on track with my goals and have just reached my 4 year low weight (it could be as much as 10 years; I'm looking for evidence!). I've pretty consistently eaten the way humans are supposed to eat, and I've exercised almost every weekday so far this year. I've had more motivation and/or persistence than ever before, and I'm willing to share it.

Friend me if your circumstances or goals are similar; or even if they're not. :happy:

Keep up the good work people!

Replies

• chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hey there!! welcome to mfp! it's an awesome place to be.. feel free to add me .. chrissyv1024!!!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    welcome... I am sort of a newbie here too... and am loving it as well
    keep up the great work
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! This site is amazing and I can't say enough good things about it! :bigsmile:
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. i have 130 to go now, and just started using this site 2.5weeks ago and have lost 13pounds so far ;-)
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You sound like you are a terrific addition to the MFP family, glad to have you!!!!!
  • angiebaby1977
    Options
    :wink: WELCOME!!! This is by far the very best tool I have! GREAT JOB! I am right about where u are goal wise, down 30 and 100 to go. Keep it up:)
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.......I have to say this is the first time I felt I needed support to help me lose weight but I love it here. There are som many people in our same position just looking for a partner to help them along the way also and that's what I love about this site. Please feel free to add me.