help please with how to log in what i ate today

Options
clneary
clneary Posts: 55 Member
ok so the family was out and we were at the mall......i had Mainstreet Market, yeah not the best choice but i have been doing good and really wanted some so i said why not.....but now not sure how to log it in here

half bourben chicken and half honey glazed chicken kinda like the kind at golden correl not whole pieces
white rice
fresh green beans
red potatoes and 1/2 roll no butter

ahhhh it was soo good but can any help me with logging this is.....thanks

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Do you know what's in the marinade or whatever mix made with the chix? If so just log it all seperately.

I made beef sti fry tonight but had to add all the ingredients in one by one. For example, soy sauce, cornstarch, beef strips...all had to go in one by one.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Does Mainstreet Market have a website? If so, they may have nutrition info on it.

White rice should be easily found in the database, as should the green beans, potatoes and dinner roll. You'll have to make your best guess as to serving size.

Bourbon chicken might be in there, and maybe sweet and sour chicken would work in place of honey glazed chicken?

Count on the sodium to be way over for the day, and there's probably also more fat in the vegetable items than you'd normally expect if they were prepared at home.