Off to a good start

Options
I downloaded myfitnesspal to my phone 5 days ago and set my goal for 1.5 lbs per week lose. Just logging what I eat and the little exercise my body can take I have already lost 6 lbs. This really makes me stop and think about what I am putting in my mouth, instead of mindless eating.

Replies

• audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    wtg! you really are off to a good start!!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    it's amazing how something as simple as this website and those apps can affect your life eh? good on you for your loss!
  • RebeccaHudson
    Options
    thanks only 52 more to go
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • amwells82
    amwells82 Posts: 12
    Options
    It does make you stop and think. Especially on days where you feel like you haven't eaten that much but are already at your calorie limit. Makes you recheck what your eating and changing the foods so you can eat more and get full but not go over your calories.
  • sunshine0620
    Options
    I started this website two days ago and have two co-workers who are also doing this. It is great. We all sit during lunch and enter our information. Definitely makes you think about what you eat.
  • RebeccaHudson
    Options
    I plan my meals for the day and enter everything in the morning, it's great to go back and delete what I didn't eat at each meal. Also I have added drinking water goal is 8 cups per day this really helps with not feeling hungry between meals.