Under 200, unofficially.

2»

Replies

• amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    CONGRATS THATS THE NEXT GOAL IM MSHOOTING FOR
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I got there last week with a great loss and found out I'm pregnant...lol! Onederland is a great feeling though and I can't wait to go back after the baby is born :-) Keep up the great work!
  • Awesome :)
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Onederland...!!! Awesome!!
  • misrical
    misrical Posts: 66 Member
    Congrats on ONEderland....14 pounds to go and I am there as well
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Go girl! You made it to Onderland:bigsmile: I am 1lb away from there myself! Keep up the good work:smile:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Congrats on making it to Onederland ! That is my first goal for me and i am 10 pounds away ! Hopefully by easter i will be there ! I know its a wonderful feeling !
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    WOW! Congrats! I got a few more to go before I get there - you are in ONEderland! YEAH!:wink:
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Yay!! 199 is 199, love the moment for what it is!!

5.2 lbs to go, I can't wait!!!
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    18 more to go and Ill be feeling your same success, Way to Go to keep the rest of us motivated!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Woohoo!!! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    WOO HOO!!! Good for you honey!!!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Great work congrats!!
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Congratulations honey!! Women like you motivate me more and more every day!!! =]]
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Congrats!!! Hopefully Im in Onederland with u one day :)
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    I jumped on the scale today and it said 199lbs. I don't officially weigh in until Sunday, but I had to share my excitement.

Woohoo thats fantastic, i can't wait to be there too. Still got 10 pounds to go though.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    That's brilliant .... I'm still a good 40lbs off being under 200 but this sort of thing really spurs me on, so from the selfish part of my brain that thinks of me I thank you .... the rest of me says well done you! Hard work really pays off!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Well done, that's a great achievement - no looking back now. Well done you :)
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    That's so exciting, congrats! Can't wait til I'm there with you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!