BILLY BANKS TAE BO WORKOUT

Poison5119
Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
I'm sure the name isn't new to anyone, and I always thought it was dumb.

NOT.

Just the 12 minutes I worked out had me in a dead sweat. Wow.

And they're all posted on YouTube (so they're free).

And they burn a lot of calories.

I only have one problem -- I have no privacy here. My computer is in the foyer of the house, and it's adjacent to the living room where everyone watches tv. I HATE exercising in front of people.

But I'll figure out how to get my time in. Early SAT and SUN mornings.

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    I'm sure the name isn't new to anyone, and I always thought it was dumb.

NOT.

Just the 12 minutes I worked out had me in a dead sweat. Wow.

And they're all posted on YouTube (so they're free).

And they burn a lot of calories.

I only have one problem -- I have no privacy here. My computer is in the foyer of the house, and it's adjacent to the living room where everyone watches tv. I HATE exercising in front of people.

But I'll figure out how to get my time in. Early SAT and SUN mornings.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    OMG REALLYYYY!!..I DO THE 12 MINS.. .. WELL I SHOULD SAY I DID THEM THE OTHER DAY.. ABOUT DIED.. BUT I GOT THREW IT.... BUT .. I DO IT on demand.. ON CABLE.. AND I COULDNT GET IT TODAY... CAUSE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING TO THAT STUFF.... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING IT... SOO DO I GO TO UTUBE.COM?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Yup, go to youtube and type in Billy Blanks or Tae Bo.
    You can also type in aerobics and see what other workouts you can get.

I started doing Tae Bo again about 2 days ago and my thighs are soooo sore right now and I burnt 270 calories in 35 minutes!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    HOw do you track the calories burned when doing TB?
  • Healthier_Me
    I have a HRM.
    You can add to your exercise log as kick boxing.
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    I have the Cardio Jumpstart by Billy!!! I absolutely love it! Nothing gets my heart rate up like doing that. I know it's only the beginning level, but boy do I sweat! I can't wait until my endurance is up to doing the Fat Burn Accelerator!
    I can usually do the whole 45 minutes of the video, but golly, I am so worn out by the end!
    It's a great workout and I like how exhausted it makes me feel. Then I know I'm actually doing something!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    I love Tae bo too.. I found some videos on veoh.

Here is a link. All you have to do is download it then you can watch the whole video. I have done several all awesome. Have fun.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6567265g6KpYngj?rank=0&jsonParams={"numResults":20,"rlmin":0,"query":"tae+bo","rlmax":null,"veohOnly":true,"order":"default","range":"a","sId":"106071110355361786"}&searchId=106071110355361786&rank=1
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    I love TaeBo too! when I use it I see the most results, and FAST! I have the same problem as you too...I hate working out in front of people and the TV is ... well, where everyone can see it. so I haven't been using it lately until I figure something else out. And to figure out how many cals you burned if you don't have a HRM ... go to CALORIESPERHOUR.COM and it tells you. It's something like 600 cals for 30 minutes...which is double what I get on the elliptical...so I need to figure out a place to do it at!
  • Healthier_Me
    I love TaeBo too! when I use it I see the most results, and FAST! I have the same problem as you too...I hate working out in front of people and the TV is ... well, where everyone can see it. so I haven't been using it lately until I figure something else out. And to figure out how many cals you burned if you don't have a HRM ... go to CALORIESPERHOUR.COM and it tells you. It's something like 600 cals for 30 minutes...which is double what I get on the elliptical...so I need to figure out a place to do it at!
    Not everyone burns the same amount of cals. The heavier you are, the most cals you burn. Just wanted to throw that out there.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    I love Tae bo too.. I found some videos on veoh.

Here is a link. All you have to do is download it then you can watch the whole video. I have done several all awesome. Have fun.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6567265g6KpYngj?rank=0&jsonParams={"numResults":20,"rlmin":0,"query":"tae+bo","rlmax":null,"veohOnly":true,"order":"default","range":"a","sId":"106071110355361786"}&searchId=106071110355361786&rank=1
    Thanks for the link Melissa!
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    I have a HRM.
    You can add to your exercise log as kick boxing.

awesome Thank you =)
  • Healthier_Me
    very welcome:bigsmile:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    your welcome... Hope we all get tae bo fit. :flowerforyou: