Hi Everyone.

Johnson2002
Johnson2002 Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Hi everyone I'm Jazzy,

I'm 26, no children, not married and live in Texas (born and raised). My sister is the one who turned me on to myfitnesspal.com and I love it. I've lost 15 lbs so far...YAY!!!!, only 91 more to go!!! No worry because this time I'm going to just take it day by day (losing 2 lbs per week is better than gaining). I've been overweight my entire life. I've probably done every diet out there but this time is different, I've been relying on God to help me though this one and I don't consider myself as being on a "diet". I can eat anything I want but now I don't have the urge to eat the junk/comfort food simply for the fact that I don't want to spend 5-6 hours on the treadmill burning it off. I was a fast food junkie but now I do most of my cooking at home and I faithfully walk 30-120 minutes per day (6/wk). I would love new friends, maybe we can motivate each other and share recipes. I know I have a long journey ahead of me, so everyone please pray for me to succeed!!!

Replies

• I am new. I just joined this site. I have tried everything in my 44 years of life and have lost over 300 pounds. ( Well if you add the 50 pounds I lose everytime after I gain it back). I do really well on the atkins diet but for some reason since I lost my baby at 18 weeks last September I can not stay away from the carbs. Total comfort food junkie. I have not lost the little weight I had gained during the pregnancy and now I see the scale creeping up again. i want to get ahold of this before I reach the 50 plus weight gain again. I am looking for support on this journey. Wish me luck.
This discussion has been closed.