new here!

Options
Hi. I'm Candice and I have a little weight to loose. I'm 27 and have been married almost 6 years. I have a daughter who will be 3 in March and a son who is 4 months old. I am wanting SO badly to loose my extra baby weight by January 1st. I have about 10 -15 pounds to go and I'll be happy with just 10 down. Then I will be what I was before having kids. Anyway, I'm just wanting some motivation and support. I need people to keep me going when I'm feeling lazy or fat. I'm 5'4 and 135 right now, and I'm not liking it at all! So, I just wanted to say hi and maybe I can become weight loss/work out buddies with someone. Thanks!

Candice

Replies

• Candicemapa
    Options
    Hi. I'm Candice and I have a little weight to loose. I'm 27 and have been married almost 6 years. I have a daughter who will be 3 in March and a son who is 4 months old. I am wanting SO badly to loose my extra baby weight by January 1st. I have about 10 -15 pounds to go and I'll be happy with just 10 down. Then I will be what I was before having kids. Anyway, I'm just wanting some motivation and support. I need people to keep me going when I'm feeling lazy or fat. I'm 5'4 and 135 right now, and I'm not liking it at all! So, I just wanted to say hi and maybe I can become weight loss/work out buddies with someone. Thanks!

Candice
  • kathh
    kathh Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi - I just turned 30 and have 3 kids under 5 and I also really want to get back to the weight I was before kids . I gained alot when I was pregnant with my twins and have about 20 pounds to lose.

Good luck to you - hope it goes well. This site is a great help

Cheers Kath
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have come to a great place
  • saskiegirl
    saskiegirl Posts: 6 Member