Its time

luvyahkam
luvyahkam Posts: 1
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I'm not good at dieting (ie Atkins, South Beach, etc.) I find I do much better when I follow my own healthy eating plan. Prior to joining this site I lost almost 70lbs. 25 of which I have recently gained back. I find that it's not what I eat, but how much I eat that does me in. I am hoping to lose another 125lbs by the middle of next year for my sister's wedding. It's going to be a challenge but I am determined. Thanks to the food and exercise tracking on this site, in two weeks, I've already lost 5lbs. My main goal is to lose the last 125 and then maintain a healthy active lifestyle with my new weight. Feel free to add me. I will encourage you and I may need you to encourage me. Weight loss is not an easy task, but it's worth the sacrifice. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Regina214
    Regina214 Posts: 10
    Weddngs must be a huge motivator! I'm trying to lose so that I don't have to wear a huge tent dress to my son's wedding in September. I would like to lose about 80 lbs. I'm also trying to change my lifestyle, eating right and exercising regularly. This is my first week on this website. I will support and try to motivate you if you'll do the same for me. Thanks in advance. Feel free to add me as a friend. ~Regina :happy:
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Together we can lose the weight we want!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    You can add me if you want! The more support the better!
This discussion has been closed.