Just Joined Today

kitty6
kitty6 Posts: 24
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone:smile: My name is Kassie, I am 38 yrs old and a SAHM of 4. Although the SAH part may have to change soon :sad: Anyway I came across this site and thought it looked like a great place to give and receive support. To make a long story short, In 1999 I weighed 217 lbs. I Lost alot of weight and got all the way down to 136 lbs. Then gained about 50 lbs back :sad: So now I'm back at it and this time It's going to stay off!! I am an avid Turbo Jammer :love: , I love the workouts, they are so much fun, and boy do they work.. So far I have lost 19lbs and I have 26 pounds to go to get to my goal of 140. Hope to make some new friends here. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kitty6
    Hello everyone:smile: My name is Kassie, I am 38 yrs old and a SAHM of 4. Although the SAH part may have to change soon :sad: Anyway I came across this site and thought it looked like a great place to give and receive support. To make a long story short, In 1999 I weighed 217 lbs. I Lost alot of weight and got all the way down to 136 lbs. Then gained about 50 lbs back :sad: So now I'm back at it and this time It's going to stay off!! I am an avid Turbo Jammer :love: , I love the workouts, they are so much fun, and boy do they work.. So far I have lost 19lbs and I have 26 pounds to go to get to my goal of 140. Hope to make some new friends here. :flowerforyou:
  • kylerjojo
    kylerjojo Posts: 2
    HI and welcome...... I have finally got up the nerve to get out of my comfort zone and start eating healthier and exercising something I thought was for skinny people I have two beautiful boys and a very supportive husband who has joined me on the journey to the new us.
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Welcome Kassie. You will love this site.
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Welcome Kassie, we're glad you joined the MFP family! Good luck with your goals!!
  • kitty6
    Thanks everyone.
    I am getting things ready for my daughters b-day today.
    I'm going to have to find some time to squeeze in a workout since I didn't workout yesterday :blushing:
    Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.