Harley ride with hubby.

Options
Today I went for my first ride with hubby on his harley... First off he bought his bike like the 4th of Feb. We bought our gear along with the bike too. I first Bought a 1x in Chaps and Jacket... But told the salesman that I was dieting and that if I didn't wear the clothes and left the tags on if I could exchange and they said OH Yeah. (hubby didn't even have his license to drive it until the end of March. Then gave him his own time to get used to it right.) So last week he told me we had a date for today. I tried my clothes on an they were to big.. So I went back to the store and exchanged for an XL coat and a Large in chaps.. It was the best feeling ever... Yeah hoo...
Any-who. We went on a nice drive and then the movies. It was awesome.
Sorry so long.
Melissa

Replies

• melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Today I went for my first ride with hubby on his harley... First off he bought his bike like the 4th of Feb. We bought our gear along with the bike too. I first Bought a 1x in Chaps and Jacket... But told the salesman that I was dieting and that if I didn't wear the clothes and left the tags on if I could exchange and they said OH Yeah. (hubby didn't even have his license to drive it until the end of March. Then gave him his own time to get used to it right.) So last week he told me we had a date for today. I tried my clothes on an they were to big.. So I went back to the store and exchanged for an XL coat and a Large in chaps.. It was the best feeling ever... Yeah hoo...
    Any-who. We went on a nice drive and then the movies. It was awesome.
    Sorry so long.
    Melissa
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    me and my hubby go all the time on his halrey...it is so relaxing.....glad you enjoyed it....
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Harleys are a good thing !!! :heart: :heart: My hubby has a 2001 sportster!!! Who hooo!! We do have good times.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    GAwd I miss my little 883!! She was soooo sweet!

I'm jealous. :ohwell:

Enjoy it!