Replies

• waynedoug
    waynedoug Posts: 7
    Options
    I JUST STARTED HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP
  • mb2bthin
    mb2bthin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it will - stay with it, stay patient and keep chatting with the online support group. Welcome and best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Good luck with achieving your goals! This site has sure helped me be accountable for what I'm eating and keeps me motivated!
    Glad you've joined!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It really WILL help! BIG TIME! Between the great food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people on here, you WILL lose, and believe it or not, it'll be FUN, and "almost" easy to do!!!
    I might suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than afterwards, since after seeing your totals, you might want to make some different, better choices.
    People also suggest to weigh and or measure your food too.
  • janebeck
    janebeck Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi
    I started on friday and so far i have found it really easy it really does make you think about what your eating when you see it in black and white. Well done for joining and the very best of luck :love:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    waynedoug

Welcome to MFP, this IS the place to be to achieve your goals, friendly, helpful and motivational.

Check the recipes section it's great and, if you need any kind of support, just post and you WILL get it.

Nice to see another Guy here too.:drinker:

Widdy