Feels Good To Be Lighter!

Options
AmerH
AmerH Posts: 40 Member
I want to thank everyone for sharing their stories and the encouragement I get when I read the great posts. People on this website show what a person can do with a little knowledge, hard work, and a support system. It's hard for me to believe I've lost 6 1/2 pounds so far! :noway: It's never been this easy for me to lose weight. I even went out and bought a new battery for my scale to make sure it was working properly; I also checked it with some of my hand weights to ensure it wasn't lying to me. (And, yes, it's always on the same place on a hard surface :laugh:) I'm eating so much healthier because of watching the caloric intake while at the same time getting all the good stuff my body needs; I feel so much better than I did before I started the program (or should I say "this way of life"). I even had more energy for basketball today and IT SURE FELT GOOD!! THANKS EVERYBODY!

Replies

• ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    I love it too its so motivating to see that others are having success.

And well done on your loss so far
  • AmerH
    AmerH Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ashmo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!