Getting there.

Options
GiGGiTy3434
GiGGiTy3434 Posts: 24 Member
Well I started the glycemic index diet (GI Diet) on January 1st, 2011. As of 3/21/11 I have lost 53lbs. I am very happy with how I am feeling now. My weight hasn't been this low since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. My wonderful wife and I decided for a lifestyle change and she has lost 40lbs herself. I am very proud of both of us. In my profile I have put the old picture of me and a new picture. I should of took a picture when I started this diet but I was embarrassed and didn't realize I would be this successful.

Replies

• swchapman
    swchapman Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow you rock you really look great.Kudos job well done.Keep up the hard work:smile:
  • ShellzLo
    ShellzLo Posts: 14
    Options
    Great job brother!!!! That's about how much my goal weight loss is and it's only 2 months since you started on that diet. Great for you and your wife. Continue to work well together. :happy:
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you! You are doing awesome and I love how dedicated you are to our goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!