Getting back on the wagon...

Options
Hi. It seems that I have "fallen off the wagon". I had an injury, well technically two injuries, that left me unable to exercise. But honestly I'm not 100% sure that I would have exercised had I NOT been injured. Regardless, I let my journey to health pause momentarily, but I am ready to attempt this adventure continue. My doctor cleared me and I can actually visualize myself where I want to be- which for me is 3 steps forward! So, tomorrow I'm going to strip down and weigh in for another "start date" where I WILL SUCCEED with your guys' help. So, thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:

I think I'm pretty well adjusted to the new change in my daily routine now, but wish me luck.
(* I have a 3yo, a 2yo, and a 1 yo @ home and due to the current economic decline- I had to get a part time job! So, that was stressing me out initially, but the kinks are getting ironed out fairly well now.*)

Replies

• MommyWilson
    Options
    Hi. It seems that I have "fallen off the wagon". I had an injury, well technically two injuries, that left me unable to exercise. But honestly I'm not 100% sure that I would have exercised had I NOT been injured. Regardless, I let my journey to health pause momentarily, but I am ready to attempt this adventure continue. My doctor cleared me and I can actually visualize myself where I want to be- which for me is 3 steps forward! So, tomorrow I'm going to strip down and weigh in for another "start date" where I WILL SUCCEED with your guys' help. So, thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:

I think I'm pretty well adjusted to the new change in my daily routine now, but wish me luck.
    (* I have a 3yo, a 2yo, and a 1 yo @ home and due to the current economic decline- I had to get a part time job! So, that was stressing me out initially, but the kinks are getting ironed out fairly well now.*)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • lowsam
    lowsam Posts: 21
    Options
    :happy: Good for you for coming back!! It seems like you have a lot on your plate. I think the key is routine. Once you get that down, it makes exercising easier. Good luck, and we are all here for you!