QUISTION ABOUT WATER WITH ICE

Options
IF I DRINK A 44 OZ WATER WITH ICE AND EAT ALL THE ICE IS THAT CONSIDERED 44 OUNCES OF WATER. ALSO HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH SODIUM IS TO MUCH. THANKS YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE GREAT......Wayne :drinker:

Replies

• waynedoug
    waynedoug Posts: 7
    Options
    IF I DRINK A 44 OZ WATER WITH ICE AND EAT ALL THE ICE IS THAT CONSIDERED 44 OUNCES OF WATER. ALSO HOW DO I KNOW HOW MUCH SODIUM IS TO MUCH. THANKS YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE GREAT......Wayne :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!

Whenever I am trying to find something "health wise," I type in the word and then "mayo" afterwards. "Mayo" would be for mayo clinic, and the seem to have the more comprehensible information compared to other websites. I googled "mayo sodium" and found the following article which should help you out.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sodium/NU00284

Oh...and since ice does contain some air, maybe just slurp down a quick glass of water if you feel like you have crunched too much ice during the day. those few bubbles are not going to make or break you I'm sure. It is the overall idea of filtering water through your system to filter our systems and fill a tummy. Within reason, the more you drink the better! :drinker:
  • jg55
    jg55 Posts: 4
    Options
    i tried putting mayo behind everything but all i got was ham and cheese whats up with that!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    i tried putting mayo behind everything but all i got was ham and cheese whats up with that!

Ha ha! :laugh:
  • waynedoug
    waynedoug Posts: 7
    Options
    worked well for me on google very informative