Fell off for 6 months and gained 30lbs back now trying to ge

Options
So I fell off the wagon for about 6months because of multiple emotional criseses. Now after gaining about 30lbs back its a bit daunting to think about trying again and having to lose those pounds all over again before I can make any headway. Im looking for anyone who wants to be friends and we can support each other to keep on it this time... I just got a gym membership which I didnt have when I first lost all that weight and now I am hoping that the fact I am paying for the gym will keep me going. Ive been the last two days and am hoping to go 4 to 5 times a week and attend atleast one class each week ( which counts as one of the 4 or 5 times). Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    We are on the same page sister! I lost 32 lbs last year and since July, i gained all of it back! I am trying so hard to lose the weight again! ill send you a friend request so we can support each other through our weight loss! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    35 here. i stared off at started off at 51 :-} good luck! add me plz! :wink:
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me as a friend if you would like some support :) Good luck with your weightloss!
  • Kyokai
    Kyokai Posts: 11
    Options
    Always looking for friends to have mutual support. I have been going through a lot of emotional times currently (might lose my job - leading to possible binge eating).

I would love to be buddies. :)