Zumba Question!

Options
Do I wait and get the Wii Zumba game for £24.99 when it comes out on April 1st or do I buy the Zumba DVD pack and toning sticks for £31.79??

Which would you guys think is best?!

HELP!!

Replies

• shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    im waiting for the game april the 1st aint that far away anymore, plus i also do a class once/twice a week but am also thinking of getting the dvds when i can afford it i just love zumba
  • hopeforsuccess
    Options
    If you like the Wii Fit then I would get the game - can you get to a Zumba class as they are the best!
  • cdelay2
    cdelay2 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am kind of a pennie pincher so I would wait the week and get it cheaper on April 1st.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba for the wii and i love it ! I am planning on getting the new dvd pack when it comes out also ! I would just get the zumba for the wii right now though its a great workout !
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I bought the Wii Zumba, and it's great! But I NEVER use it. I wind up doing Just Dance 2 more.

I prefer the actual Zumba classes, interaction with other people and such.

Wii Zumba is alot of fun though!! Whatever it takes to get you moving.

If you like Michael Jackson, the MJ game for Wii is AWESOME!!!!
  • nkster781
    nkster781 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The game is ok. I have never done the dvd's. Do you have carpet, hardwood or tiled floors? Carpet is so hard to Zumba on and can hurt your knees. I suggest you look for local classes. Some you can pay like $5 a class. They are really fun.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi
    just wondering...where did you find the Wii game for $24.99 or the dvd's for $31.79??
    I am pondering the idea of getting one or the other (or who know's maybe both) for myself

I take a Zumba class 3x's / wk & Love it!! Can't get enough ;)
    You should def try a class if there is one available to you.....so much fun!!
    Have a great day!!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have done classes in the past but then the instructor left the company and there aren't any near me any more - but I loved it and that's why i'm wanting to get either the game or the dvds...

It's looking like people are leaning towards the wii game then?
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi
    just wondering...where did you find the Wii game for $24.99 or the dvd's for $31.79??
    I am pondering the idea of getting one or the other (or who know's maybe both) for myself

I take a Zumba class 3x's / wk & Love it!! Can't get enough ;)
    You should def try a class if there is one available to you.....so much fun!!
    Have a great day!!

I'm in the UK and I found them on Amazon.co.uk...
  • deborahkidd
    deborahkidd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What is the new game called? There is one out there already, what is the difference?
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    the wii zumba came out in the usa already the uk version ist out untill the 1st of april why we had to wait i have no idea
  • 3girlmommy
    3girlmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Zumba!!! I take a class which is super fun but when I can't get to class or I just want to get in a little more Zumba I turn on the Wii. I also really like both Just Dance games and LOVE the Michael Jackson game.