12 Week Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• maximuslupus
    Options
    Anything to get me involved with the community.

- Max
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Did I squeak in before the deadline? I need some additional motivation lately and maybe this is it. My brother's birthday will be in about 12 weeks (which reminds me I need to think about a gift) and I'd like to be able to feel comfortable taking pictures with him.

We don't have to have our feet in the picture, do we? I haven't had a pedi in I don't know how long!! haha

Good luck all!! See ya tomorrow!! :)
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge if possible
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Here is the link for our weigh-ins. I've written down everyone who asked to sign up to this point. No one will be added after this post, sorry! :(

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/201712-12-week-biggest-loser-challenge-closed-group
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I should have given directions! Sorry!

Ok, our weigh ins will be every Saturday, starting with tomorrow. You will be required to take a photo with weigh-ins on Week 1, Week 6, and Week 12. The photo will be of your scale (just to keep people honest) with a certain word written on a piece of paper next to your weight on the scale. I will let you know the word to use the day before the weigh-in. For instance, for tomorrow's word we will use the word Motivation. So, write down the date and word on a slip of paper, post it on or next to your scale and take a picture with your weight tomorrow. To post a photo, upload it to photobucket (or a similar website), copy the url for the Image code. Paste that code in your post, you will have to change the capital IMG at the beginning and end of the code to lowercase img for the photo to work. I will work on getting a spreadsheet going so we can all see where we stand!

If you fail to post your picture on those weeks by midnight PST the day of the weigh in you will not be eligible to win the overall competition, but can still participate if you wish :smile:

I didn't realise we would have to post a pic. :-( I don't have the internet at home and can only use the net at work, it's not very discreet and work, and i'm not really suppose to be using it anyway, so wouldn't be able to post a pic. Think i'm gonna have to pull out of this 1. :-( Good luck to the rest of you though.
  • newimpmommy
    Options
    I'm in, yeah!!! My name is Nicki and would love to participate!!!