Success Story - well half of one!

Options
citizen72
citizen72 Posts: 10 Member
I have not posted on the success of my loss yet due to me still having a little way to go and unfortunately I didn't take photos along the way, I will try and dig some old one's out sometime.

However, I had a realisation of my success the other day when I went to an old workplace and a colleague who I had sat opposite for 3 years really didn't recognise me, it was only after I explained who I was he realised and then commented on how young I now looked to how I had when I worked with him.

Unfortunately, my Gran does not recognise me anymore, she was 94 on Wednesday, and when I took her birthday present she had absolutely no idea who I was and would not believe my Mum that it was me. She had always been my biggest critic when I put the weight on in the first place, but I think I left it too late for her to appreciate my weight loss.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!