NEWBIE Here! Any other mommies out there!

Options
Hello :: I'm Amy. I just signed up a few days ago. I'm loving my blackberry app! Stay at home mommy with two boys! Good luck to you all out there!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is really great! I love the support. I am a mommy of one 5 year old daughter. I work now as a nurse but I was a stay at home mom for 3 1/2 years so I understand that... I have been on this journey since June 2010 and I am down 72.2 lbs to date, with about 30-40 more to go. If you would like to add me feel free and Good luck to you on your journey!!
    ~Tiffany~
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site Im a mom of 3, add as a friend if you like
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a working mom. I have one 2 year old girl. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!!
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to 3 (Lauren is going to be 5 in April, Logan turned 3 in November, and Collin turned 1 in February). I work full time as a Librarian (but wish I was a stay at home mom). There are plenty of mommies on this site! You will have no problem finding the support you need here. Friend request headed your way!
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 2, a 3 year old girl and a 2 month old boy. I recently joined too & so far I love this website.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Hello and welcome...I am a sahm mom to a 2 year old and I also keep a another little one who is 3 during the week.....feel free to add me if you would like.
    This site is great :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a SAHM to 4: ages 8, 6, 4, and almost 2.:tongue:
  • pam_355
    pam_355 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome,
    I just joined to I am am a new mom of a 3 month old baby girl. Trying to get rid of my baby weight. I haven't lost a pound since i got home from the hospital:( But this site as been great!!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Hello! I'm a SAHM of three, 2 boys, then a girl, ages 11, 9, and 7. Feel free to add me. I'm new, but I have a fire under my butt on this weight-loss front!
  • jlutica
    jlutica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a working mom with 3 kids.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am at working mom of an almost 3 yr old boy. Feel free to add me.