30 day shred users

alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
I am about to order the 30day shred from Jillian Michaels. Is it really worth it??? Have you seen results? I am still struggling to lose a few pounds and I need something that promises results in no more than 30 days. I already warned my husband that I am trying something new in August and I will be following a different nutrition approach and cutting out sweets and alcohol for a month to see if I finally reach my goal. I do like Jillian Michaels training approach. I also like the biggest loser workouts. Thanks!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    I am about to order the 30day shred from Jillian Michaels. Is it really worth it??? Have you seen results? I am still struggling to lose a few pounds and I need something that promises results in no more than 30 days. I already warned my husband that I am trying something new in August and I will be following a different nutrition approach and cutting out sweets and alcohol for a month to see if I finally reach my goal. I do like Jillian Michaels training approach. I also like the biggest loser workouts. Thanks!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    I really like the Shred DVD. It is a great w/o. I can do Level 1 and Level 2 but have not advanced yet to Level 3. I like Jillian's clear instructions. She works it hard, though. There are no breaks. There are no modifications. It is a really good w/o and even though I'm sucking wind when I'm done, I'm always glad I did it . . . HOpe that helps.
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    I love Jillian! My husband and I do her workouts, and we are both struggling after. We've only been on levels 1 and 2 for about 6 weeks, and I've lost 12 pounds and he's lost about 30. Be ready to work out hard because, just as progress63 says, there are no breaks or modifications.
  • I love the Shred DVD. I strength train regularly andf find this program to challenge me. She does have three levels and does show modifications for both easy and more challenging workouts. She mixes in cardio and ab work with specific strength exercises. I have also purchased the Jackie Warner Workout DVD from the Bravo TV show. It is also very good and motivating.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    I've been usin it too - I just moved up to level 3 - yikes - I worked with a personal trainer last year for 6 month's and it's very close to the work out I was getting with him
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    It's amazing! I LOVE it! For the $12.99, it was well worth it!
    Let us know what you think!
    :flowerforyou:
    Btw... Your grandaugher is so beautiful! Congrats...
  • alf1163
    Ok, I am sold!!! I am so getting it. My plan is to purchase it soon and start her program on Aug 1!!! 30 days is all it takes right??? So, let's see if I can FINALLY get to the goal I set back in January!!! :noway:

Thanks!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: