my body says no thank you

marnieinMB
marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
I had a crazy rough, very emotional day yesterday. By 10pm I had been so busy at work I had barely eaten 200 calories. I quickly chowed on three chicken wings and a left over salad that way too much cheese and bacon. I splurged and had 1oz of blue cheese dressing with my basalmic vinegar. Well.....

Within an hour I felt aweful. Bloated, Cramps, and this morning I have gas that could take out a small farm animal. Guess my body doesn't like to be abused!

Replies

• bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    lmao
  • kmunis
    kmunis Posts: 48 Member
    I was out over the weekend and we stopped to eat and they had a bacon cheddar burger on the menu. I'd been very good over the last three months so I thought - what the heck! OMG...next day felt sooo awful. Back to healthy food for me!!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    that's freaking hilarious..hope you have a better day today..like i tell my hubby dang near every day..i don't care how busy you are, tell everyone to screw off, you NEED to eat..best of luck :happy:
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    hahaha that's one way to deter you from eating bad food!!!! hope you brought some air freshener with you!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Lol,This happends to me when I eat things i shouldnt.My body responds In ways that make me take notice.Plus I feel totaly tired,my energy is low and mentaly its a killer.sooo I think twice before i partake.
This discussion has been closed.