Christmas Fitness Challenge Check in ~ November 24

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Good morning all of you exercisers out there! It's definitely time to get down to business as a new year approaches. We are all going to be so much healthier by the time this year ends... what a great finish!

I didn't do any 'formal' exercising yesterday. My frenzy of Black Friday shopping (which started with me leaving the house at 3am) left me with a VERY swollen, painful ankle. I guess that means I was on it alot. And, my arms are burning like I was lifting some intense weights but it was just me holding my purchases in lines forever. I'll see what I can do today. I'm still limping around really badly when I do make myself get up and move around. This might just be a rest day and I'll get back to it tomorrow. We will see...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Good morning all of you exercisers out there! It's definitely time to get down to business as a new year approaches. We are all going to be so much healthier by the time this year ends... what a great finish!

I didn't do any 'formal' exercising yesterday. My frenzy of Black Friday shopping (which started with me leaving the house at 3am) left me with a VERY swollen, painful ankle. I guess that means I was on it alot. And, my arms are burning like I was lifting some intense weights but it was just me holding my purchases in lines forever. I'll see what I can do today. I'm still limping around really badly when I do make myself get up and move around. This might just be a rest day and I'll get back to it tomorrow. We will see...

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Niccole,
    Black Friday:noway: ! You are one brave woman. Here in Fresno, there were reports of tug of wars, stealing from each others carts, and ramming people:angry: .
    I think you should get credit for a workout for going out there and battling the sales:drinker: . Maybe Mike can add a Black Friday on the exercise chart??
    You take care of that ankle and thank you for the motivation.
    I worked out yesterday for a hour and a half. Today I am going back to make up for missing Thurs. I plan on swimming for 2 hours.
    Have a great day, and once again thank you for the motivation.:flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
    Renee
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    ok Good Morning Everyone!! :smooched:
    its 8:42 Am the morning is fresh and crisp and...im going for walk now!!!:bigsmile:
    I'll let you know tonight if i was able to keep my Fitness scheduale
    bye now Good Luck!! :drinker:

P.S Niccole You poor thing!! I cant believe you went through such hassle i salute you, Renee is right you are one Brave Woman! :bigsmile:

Lol, I remember Last year i went to one store, saw the line from outside, turned right around and went back home hahaha:laugh: but thats just me!!

well Hope you feel better soon till then take it easy Partner!:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today was dance, and a forty minute walk.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and accountability.

:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Friday 23rd

30 minutes harder cardio
    45 minutes very light recumbant bike
    20 weights and calisthetics

No black Friday in Canada......

Day one for fitness challenge
  • I live near Fresno, and yes, Black Friday was horrible. I didn't go shopping at all, but I watched the news. People were getting arressted for fighting, it was HORRIBLE. So I am amazed that you would go. Good work!
    I just started this site yesterday, and already I am amazed at the simpleness of it. I can easily record my foods and it actually motivates me! I'm on the treadmill for an hour and a half, then I realize, WHOA, I'VE BEEN ON THE TREADMILL FOR 6 MILES! (Good thing I kept 2 bottles of water right next to the treadmill.
    All in all, this site is great. Good luck to everybody!

Today:
    25 minutes on treadmill,
    Going for another 20 later
    Then going to play my violin and cello for about 20 minutes each.
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi Everybody!
    Today I Danced for 30 min and did the weights for 10 min. and this morning:bigsmile: I had a 15 min Brisk Walk :tongue: YAY Best of Luck to the rest of you guys! Looking forward to Tomorrow!!:heart:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Hi, no black friday for me, I can't stand the mobs so I waited aday and shopped for 4 hours today.That was exercise enough.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Yesterday was the gym walking for about 45 minutes uphill and some weights.
    Really tired now after driving in the cold rain for 5 hours. Took way too long to drive today.