I'm Here!

Options
Hey All, I'm Lucie and registered for this website a few months ago and it's been a major help. I'm doing in it in conjunction with Weight Watchers. So far I've lost 40lbs. Trying really hard to stay focus being that my weight is the major problem that I haven't been able to shake since middle school. I've done a lot of diets but now I feel as if I've found my footing. I figured I'd join the community for motivation purposes. I know it's going to be a long difficult road but I'm committed and hopefully I'll be successful. I recently joined Twitter so if you wish to follow me: http://twitter.com/truciebedford

Replies

• dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    well done on the 40lb loss, keep up the good work....
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's great, I can't wait to lose that much :o)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site, Im glad your finding it helpful!! Congrats on your weight loss so far and good luck in the future, Ive also done WW in the past but could no longer afford it but I did enjoy it when I went to the meetings and this was totally in my budget, feel free to add as friend
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Hey All, I'm Lucie and registered for this website a few months ago and it's been a major help. I'm doing in it in conjunction with Weight Watchers. So far I've lost 40lbs. Trying really hard to stay focus being that my weight is the major problem that I haven't been able to shake since middle school. I've done a lot of diets but now I feel as if I've found my footing. I figured I'd join the community for motivation purposes. I know it's going to be a long difficult road but I'm committed and hopefully I'll be successful. I recently joined Twitter so if you wish to follow me: http://twitter.com/truciebedford

That is so awesome! I wanted to go back to WW but I'm not sure about the new plan. Congrats to you and welcome on the site!!!
  • lucietelfort
    lucietelfort Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks. The new plan is a little better because fruits and vegetables are now 0 points which I often use as fillers.
  • lucietelfort
    Options
    Thanks. I'm doing the online plan. Its way more convenient.
  • lucietelfort
    Options
    Thank you all, the luv is very much welcomed and appreciated! :-)