Can the glass be half FULL?

Options

Replies

• anewlifeingrace
    Options
    . . . and I am still working to lose more!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    God makes His mercies new every day!
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    I am disgusted with all the negativity that I find around me. Each day is a new day and each new day is a blessing of some sort, may not always be my blessing, but it is definitely a blessing!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Pessimists say the cup is half empty, optimists say the cup is half full...I say either way it's not going to be enough vodka.
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great positive posts!!! Makes me fill all warm and fuzzy inside!!

I am thankful for my family, my life and my constantly slimming body!!!

Have a great weekend friends!!! :)
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    going on a first date tonight!

I`m going to bust out the iron and evrything too.
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Every day when you can wake up and go to work in a free country, Thank a Veteran.
    I like very much
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Pessimists say the cup is half empty, optimists say the cup is half full...I say either way it's not going to be enough vodka.
    Hahaha! Win.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm thrilled that even if I have a bad scale day, my mom is still there right beside me making her health a priority for the first time in 47 years. It thrills to me to the core to know she's there and she know's I'm there whenever we need a push or just someone to have a lazy day with! :flowerforyou:
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I can run three miles without stopping! Before I started my weight loss journey I wasn't even able to run for a minute. Even at my thinnest before I couldn't run a mile. The best part is that now I love running!

I second that! I can run 5 miles now, and I actually kind of enjoy it. Shocker!! :smile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    That my little boy who was born completely Deaf new sign is I love you. :)

I've lost nearly 120lbs.

That despite what people think I prove myself to be a good person every single day.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options

I've lost nearly 120lbs.

That despite what people think I prove myself to be a good person every single day.

Completely inspirational!!!
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I find that the longer I am on this new lifestyle, the more active I can be with my kids.

Also just a couple nights ago, I was in a bit of a mood. The kind of mood where I just want to have 2 or 3 plates of dinner and was going to do it. Well, after the 1st plate I was too full and couldn't eat another bite so I couldn't indulge for that 2nd or 3rd plate. It made me feel much better knowing I couldn't eat anymore and feel even worse if I had. My mood had shifted that night!

I love it that it did not take a gimmick, quick way, etc... to lose weight and feel restricted from my favorite foods. It's plain and simple, eat in moderation and do some exercises.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options

I've lost nearly 120lbs.

That's wonderful! I am deaf, while my kids are not and we communciate both in signs and speaking. I love love it when I see my kids sign to me. Their little hands just makes anything they say much much cuter!
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    I saw the same post and I too chose not to respond because frankly, in the grand scheme of things, I have nothing to complain about. Good for you for keeping a positive attitude!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm shrinking, I had to buy new workout pants because my old ones would fall off when I do jumping jacks, my husband says I'm hot, I can run 5 miles without stopping and I LOVE it!!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great post! I took my life back, so I have nothing to complain about!!!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options

I've lost nearly 120lbs.

Your post really made me smile. What great accomplishments!! :smile:

I love this post as a whole. I too try to live my life as positively as I can and it makes me days that much better. Every single morning I wake up and thank the Lord for allowing me to see another sunrise. I have four beautiful children who also give me breath. No matter how bad things tend to get, I remember those things and I don't feel bad any longer.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    No matter how frustrated I've gotten with the slowness of my progress, I haven't quit. And I seem to have finally found some balance in that I pull back when I need to instead of "gutting it out" and hurting myself or quitting entirely out of frustration.

I have inspired my family and my husband has lost more than 30 pounds just because of changes I've made to our eating and my encouragement. My daughter (16) is doing P90X with me and has lost more inches than I have and dropped pants sizes, all without me mentioning a word about "dieting". She's working out more and listening when I talk about "healthy eating". That part makes me extremely happy!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    I am so happy for this post! I have been much happier in my life all around since I started my healthier lifestyle 55 days ago! My husband has been great and supportive and compliments the changes in my body! LIFE IS GREAT AND IS GETTING BETTER!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!